Everyone dreams of having a perfect and healthy body. Only a few people have a perfect body and health. Others have to work hard to maintain their body perfectly. But no one says that it is impossible. Maintaining your body and keeping it perfect is possible. People are having any difficulties with their weight loss. There are many tips and advice given to them for losing their weight. Today I will be telling you about the Indian diet plan for losing weight.
In other words, we can say that it is not a diet. It’s a pattern of eating. It’s the best method of going on lean without any crazy diet. Almost every time your calories will remain the same when you do intermittent fasting. Many fewer behavioral changes are required in Intermittent Fasting. The changes were seen in different people after intermittent Fasting are:
Read More: Ghee and its various benefits for health
- Muscle mass increases
- Body fat decreases
- Spontaneity increases
- The decrease in the amount of time in training.
Intermittent Fasting diet plan India
Here is a diet plan which can help in weight loss. It is rightly said that to avoid sickness eat less. Intermittent fasting helps in scheduling meals to get the most benefits from it. The calorie intake in this diet remains the same as for a weight loss diet. Here is some food composition of intermittent fasting:
- It includes fresh fruits and vegetables for daily vitamins and minerals.
- It is having moderate fat, moderate carbohydrate, and high protein.
- You can opt for whole-grain cereal, millets, and fiber-rich fruits as these things help in weight loss.
- Taking the good quality of proteins like low-fat milk and its products, lean meat, fish, and egg are vital.
- Taking 2-3-liter water daily.
I know that you cannot change your diet plan suddenly but there are some ways which will help you in doing this. So, there is some transition from normal diet pattern to intermittent diet pattern. You can change this pattern until you reach your final desired path of diet.
If it’s a new thing for you and you are not sure about intermittent fasting. You can do monthly fasting. In this, you have to go on fasting for 24 hours once a month. This will help you in overcoming the mental barrier of fasting.
In this method, you have to fast after a week. For the weak, you can have a normal diet and after that go 24 hours fast. You can also skip 2 meals either. This will not result in weight loss but it will help in bulk up or maintain body weight. It will set your body for regular intermittent fasting patterns.
Alternate Day fasting
In this fasting method, you have to take a proper meal for 1 day. The next day you have to only take 1 meal and then keep fast for the whole day. You will have to repeat this procedure. It helps in weight loss.
Daily Intermittent fasting
In this, you have to eat for 8 hours and after that 16 hours of fasting. You can start your 8 hours eating period anytime. You need to train your body to eat bigger meals and then to do fast.
Read More: Healthy Breakfast best ideas for weight loss
The exercise you can do in Intermittent Fasting
- When you do Cardio workout then it targets the fat stored in the body.
- High-intensity interval training can have a great impact on lean body mass and fat storage.
- You must avoid exercise before going to bed as it can disturb your sleep.
- Before a workout, have a cup of coffee or green tea an hour ago. It will boost metabolism and help in weight loss.
Weight loss tips to follow
- Don’t always be ready to eat snacks or other food. You will eat more food if you are getting more food in front of you.
- Drink water regularly. In the morning having a warm glass of water can improve your digestive system.
- Salt should be taken in less quantity. If you take more salt then water retention will be less which will cause gain in weight.
- You should eat food in smaller portions. Eating too much food at once can cause a gain in weight.
- Having green tea daily can help in increasing metabolism rate and reducing weight.
Intermittent Fasting diet plan
It has become a health trend in every country. It helps in weight loss and also maintains our body. There are many methods for an intermittent fasting diet plan. I will be telling you about a few of them:
The 16/8 method
In this method, the fasting period is between 14-16 hours daily and eating hours are between 8-10 hours. It is an easy method of fasting. In this, you can skip your breakfast and should not eat anything after dinner. During the fast, you can have water, coffee, and other zero-calorie beverages.
The 5:2 diet
In this method, you have to eat normally for 5 days of the week. Then reducing calorie intake between 500-600 in the next two days of the weak. It is also called the fast diet.
Eat stop eat
It involves 24 hours fast once or twice a week. This method was given by Brad Pilon and is quite popular. You have to fast from one meal of the day to the same meal as the second day. For example, if you had breakfast on Sunday then up to Monday morning breakfast you have to fast to complete 24 hours.
Alternate Day Fasting
In this method, you have to fast every alternate day. For example, you can have a proper diet on Sunday but on Monday you have to fast. On Tuesday you can have a proper diet but on Wednesday you have to fast. This way you fast will go on.
The Warrior Diet
In this method, you have to eat fruits in a day and eat a heavy meal diet at night time. Means in this you have to fast in the day and should have proper meals at night time.
Spontaneous Meal skipping
In this method, you have to skip a meal from time to time. You can skip a meal when you are busy or when you are not hungry. In other words, we can say skipping one or two meals in a day is known as spontaneous meal skipping.
- Intermittent Fasting meal plan
For doing this intermittent fasting you need a seven days proper meal plan. In which you have to fast also. I am having an example of how you can create a 7 days meal plan accordingly so that you can have 16 hours of fast every day.
Read More: Cow Ghee vs Buffalo Ghee: Benefits of both
Example of a meal plan
Sunday 8.00 PM – Finish dinner
Sunday Night – Fasting (fasting is covered when you are sleeping)
Fasting up to 12 PM on Monday morning
Sunday night to Monday noon – Fasting for 16 hours (you can have Plain water, black coffee without sugar and green tea without sugar)
Monday – 12 – 8.00 PM – 8 hours eating (you can split into 2 major meals or spread it throughout the 8 hours)
8 Hours eating: (1200 calories plan)
12 PM –
- 1 cup Russian Salad sprinkled with flax seeds powder.
- 2 Multigrain flour Chapati.
- Take 1 cup of Rice.
- 1 cup Vegetable.
- A cup Sprouts.
- Cup Curd or 2 pieces of Chicken or 1 piece of Fish or 2 eggs
5.00 PM –
- A cup Milk/Tea/ Coffee.
- 1 cup Sukha Bhel
7.30 PM –
- Cup Cream of spinach/tomato and carrot soup.
- Half cup Vegetable Quinoa and Mix dal Khichdi.
- Cup Sambar/dal/ Kadhi.
- 1 cup Fresh Fruit yogurt (Mango or Strawberry)
Intermittent Fasting India
Indian people are not new for fasting. Intermittent fasting is time-restricted eating. The standard diet plan is very easy to follow. Intermittent fasting is having many other benefits along with weight loss. It cuts inflammation, improves symptoms of arthritis, improves blood pressure, balances levels of good and bad cholesterol, helps beat stress, and much more. It tricks your body into switching to ketone metabolism now and then. The more benefit is that it resets your immunity.
Intermittent Fasting is a great way to lose weight. You will not even know when you lost your weight. It’s a great method for it. It is difficult in the beginning but when you will be habitual of doing it. Then it will become easy to follow the pattern. During fasting, the body used energy from the stored fats. It can be done anytime and anywhere. I hope this can be helpful for you to lose weight.